Da Men Mall // FOOD TRAIL

03:58

Hey ya! Finalllyy , a blog post. This time it's about me attending a food tasting event and I couldn't be happier to be able to eat as an event activity! First off, this is my OOTD

Top from Bershka
Skirt from Wardrobemess
Clutch from Platinum Mall Bangkok
Gorgeous heels from Whistles 



Tbh I've never been to Da Men Mall before so it was my first time but I was quite fascinated by this wall in their lifestyle food hall, The Canteen. The Canteen has a different concept from other food courts because you won't be using cash to pay at each stall as you will be given a card upon entry. By the end of your meal, only then you'll have to make the payment for the total amount you've spent. I saw this kind of concept in Bangkok malls before and now I finally see this in Malaysia yayy.


Spot the seaweed popiah. Look at that plate of beauty. Really craving for it now. The best thing about this food trail is it's all food court food. I LOVE FOOD COURT FOOD *smiles with sparkling eyes*. The food served are all signature dishes from each stall ranging from local, fusion to Western food. There's even Ikea Meatballs lookalike and tastealike whut!

There was this Egg Tart Making Workshop before eating but it was already made easy for us in case there are people like me and my friend Ryan being really noob at it.


After making the mould, we then pour the beaten egg into it.
There's Ryan ! aka the @squarepad on Instagram that you guys know by.
"Haa , enough ? But I want more eggggg."

Chenelle turned up later because of the jam but managed to make an egg tart too! She was much better than Ryan and I though HAHA.
Finally, my egg tart after baking in the oven.
Thanks to Ryan for the invitation and Da Men Mall for this amazing opportunity to taste all my favourite food. I will definitely return for the Seaweed Popiah and Fried Oyster Omelette (Oh Chien) yumzzzz.

You Might Also Like

1 comments